Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pregnancy Update

I'm SO behind on this blog! I am now almost 40 weeks pregnant and due in four short days. I've been scrambling to get everything done while trying to stock up on as much sleep as possible before our new little bundle of joy arrives. Here are my two most recent belly pics:



No signs of baby girl coming early, and with this being my second that's totally fine with me. I'm enjoying my last few days of spedning time with Jackson as an only child and loving on him as much as possible before his poor little world is taken over by a new baby. We're hoping the adjustment goes well, but definitely know that there's going to be a period of time where he's going to struggle. I hope it goes as smoothly as possible for him! Pregnancy-wise I'm definitely ready to be done. With the extreme Arizona heat and huge belly I am cranky and tired most of the time. It won't be easier when she arrives, but at least I won't be as physically uncomfortable!




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment